A little about me

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by to visit!

My name is Jennifer and I am a Scraphappy Princess!

Friday, July 31, 2015

Feeling Zippy with Zoe!

The new Zoe papers have really inspired me!
I sat down and created like I haven't in a long time and it was a great feeling!
These papers will just make you HAPPY!
You can see what I used to make each of these a little further down in my Autumn Papercrafting adventure post. I do sell these cards as a kit if you are interested! Just send me a message for details.
Have a scraptastic day!

Jennifer

I have joined a blog hop just for Zoe...
"If you have arrived here from Terisita's blog, you are on the right track".


Dear Friend

"Now hop on over to Andrea Sherman's blog to see what fabulous Zoe project she has in store for you".


7 comments:

  1. Jennifer, you ROCKED Zoe! Your cards especially are amazing .. I love the "Make a Wish" one the most, with the wavy edge. So pretty. Thank you for sharing!

    Fondly,
    Ellen "CardMonkey" Jarvis

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice Jennifer!! definitely zippy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many ideas using Zoe! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ideas. So versatile use of the Zoe paper collection and the use of stamping images.

    Thank Yo for sharing them with us.

    Hugs,

    Teresita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore your Smiles card! All of them are beautiful, but I really like this technique and I think I need to try it! Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete

Cards